Smart Wifi Plug Work with Alexa Google Home IFTTT Amazon Promo Code
- Support High Power Appliances(under 1760W): The ultimate choice for controlling your high-draw appliances like a heater. More economical and safer than other 10A smart plugs.
- Voice Assistant Speaker: The wifi smart plug works with Alexa, Google home assistant, and IFTTT to give you hands-free voice control over your lights and devices. You’ll love being able to turn any plugged-in device on and off with voice commands.
- Remote App Control: The wifi Plug uses your existing home 2.4G WiFi network to provide wireless control of lamps, fans, and more even when you’re not in the room or even the house.-with no subscription or hub required.
- Simple and Safe: This smart outlet fits into any electrical outlet without obstructing other sockets. It uses PC V0 class flame retardant materials housing prolong service life. 100~240V available voltage range supports small or large power home appliances while adds security.
- Create Custom Schedules: With schedules, you can set lamps to automatically turn on when it’s time for you to get out of bed, and you can instruct the coffee maker to start brewing coffee at the same time every morning.
Let’s get started with your smart wifi plug!
If you can choose the 2.4GHz wifi network
Step 1: Download the App(Gosund /Smart Life/Go smart) in your phone, and get an account.
Step 2：Long press the button until the indicator light Rapidly blink.
Step 3：Add Device>Electrical Outlet >Enter your wifi information>Connect the plug with app.
Step 4：Schedule your appliances.
If you can’t choose the 2.4GHz wifi because of dual brand router(2.4&5GHz)
Step 1: Open the app, Add Device>Electrical Outlet
Step 2: Choose the “AP mode” on the upper right corner.
Step 3: Pressing the “switch” button on the plug, until you find its indicator light Slowly Blink
Step 4: Entering your WiFi password and begin to connect. Then Schedule your appliances.
How to switch the indicator blinking speed
Long press the button until the indicator changes
Slowly Blink：The indicator is blinking once every 2 seconds
Rapidly Blink: The indicator is blinking once every 1 second